Friday, February 20, 2009

Groovy 60's Mix #9

The Grateful Dead - Standing On The Corner
The Hombres - Let It Out (Let It All Hang Out)
The Charlatans - Walkin'
The Beach Boys - Girl Don't Tell Me
Buffalo Springfield - Sit Down, I Think I Love You
The Great Society - Girl
Jefferson Airplane - Bringing Me Down
Grateful Dead - Can't Come Down
Rainy Daze - That Acapulco Gold
The Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping (Anthology 2)
The Byrds - Mr. Spaceman
Lovin' Spoonful - Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?
Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
The Doors - People Are Strange
The Doors - My Eyes Have Seen You
Blues Magoos - (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet
H.P. Lovecraft - Mobius Trip
Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Burning of the Midnight Lamp (Live - BBC Sessions, London)
The Who - I Can See for Miles
The Who - My Generation
? Question Mark & the Mysterians - It's Not Easy
Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence
The Peanut Butter Conspiracy - Twice Is Life
Moby Grape - Hey Grandma
Phil Ochs - Draft Dodger Rag
The Grateful Dead - Viola Lee Blues

Total Time - 78:02



...............................The Grateful Dead

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,,THE WHO

No comments: